BY E-MAIL OR FAX
To consider a Registration as confirmed and valid, all participants must submit the following registration form on the current Meeting’s website and pay the appropriate registration fee (co-authors on abstracts do not need to register unless they plan to participate in the meeting). If you plan to submit an abstract, registration at the meeting is necessary.
The registration fee includes:
- access to the meeting for either the whole Meeting, or one day,
- conference material,
- coffee breaks,
- Certificate accredited with 23 CME-CPD Credits, by the Panhellenic Medical Assosiation
|REGISTRATION FEE in Euros (€)|
|Members of the
*24% vat will apply additionally in Invoices indicated, according to the Greek Value Added Tax (VAT) regime
Registration must be accompanied by full payment of the total cost. Payment can be completed either by BANK TRANSFER or by CREDIT CARD (Visa and Mastercard). Personal cheques and Eurocheques are not acceptable.
You must mention if you are part of any sessions, and indicate your intent to withdraw as well. Confirmation of receipt and processing will be sent within two weeks of a cancellation request.
- Requests received by May 15, 2017 will incur a 10% cancellation fee
- Requests received by July 17, 2017 will incur a 40% cancellation fee fee
- Requests received by August 14, 2017 will incur a 80% cancellation fee
Cancellations submitted after August 14, 2017 may not be processed until two weeks after the meeting. At the discretion of the Organizers, cancellations due to extenuating circumstances may be refunded the amount indicated in the previous date range.
All refunds will be made within two months after the end of the Congress. Bank charges will be deducted.