The Hellenic Society for Neuroscience (H.S.N.) and the Attica Institute of Neurological Sciences (A.I.N.S.) are organizing the upcoming Meeting entitled '20 years of alpha- synuclein in Parkinson's Disease & related synucleinopathies: from the bedside to the bench and back to the patient', which will take place at the Mare Nostrum hotel, located in Vravrona, Athens, GREECE. The Organizing Committee invites all interested parties to submit abstracts of their work for oral or poster presentation.Abstracts must be submitted by 30 APRIL 2017 at the latest.
Corresponding authors must fill out the contact form and follow the author guidelines for submitting an Abstract.
1. Abstracts should report original work that has not been:
• Published or accepted for publication in manuscript form prior to abstract submission
• Is not identical to a previously published abstract.
2. Abstracts may reflect a similar body of research to that already published or presented in any of the above categories, but should include new aspects of work (i.e., findings, results, analyses, or interpretation).
3. Your summary must be attached as a Microsoft Office MS Word for Windows file on the required field in the Attachment Instructions section.
4. Abstracts should be of maximum 250 words (excluding title, authors’ names and institutional affiliations) and text must be fully-justified.
5. Paper summaries must be written in English.
6. For the title of your paper summary please use ALL CAPITAL letters and full justification. Please avoid using abbreviations.
7. Authors’ names should appear below the title of the summary in lowercase and must be given in full (First Name-Last Name). For male author names, please provide initial for the first name, and last name written in full e.g. K. Papadopoulos, J. Morgan. For female author names, please provide first name and last name written in full e.g. Catherine Johnson, Christina Mitsiou.
8. The official title of the institutional affiliations should be provided below the authors’ names in lower-case letters. The institutional affiliation of each author or the home institution and the city/town should appear on a new line below the name(s) of the author(s) and should be I-talicized. If more than one institution, please separate by using superscript arabic numerals (1,2,3).
K. Papadopoulos1, Catherine Johnson2, J. Morgan2, Christina Mitsiou1,3
1 Biomedical Research Foundation of the Academy of Athens, Greece, 2 University of New South Wales, Australia,
3 University of Athens Medical School
9. Please Underline the name of the presenting author who registers for and attends the Meeting
e.g. K. Papadopoulos1
10. Single space all text with one space between paragraphs.
11. The Abstract summary file must be saved to your computer first. For filename please use Latin characters and do not insert spaces between words.
- All submitted abstracts will presented as POSTERS.
- All submissions will be reviewed and notifications will be sent out in early June 2017.
- Each abstract presenter that will attend the Meeting should settle then the financial obligation of their Registration fee.
- Depending on the evaluation of the abstracts by the members of the Scientific Advisory Board, some abstracts will be highlighted and Awarded. These abstracts will be proposed to be presented as ORAL PRESENTATIONS.
- The presenting authors of the Awarded and Oral presented Abstracts, will have their Registration granted.